http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quick one,
currently using niece desktop.

Went to Best Denki earlier on to choose lappy to buy.
Fortunately, dad and mom is going brother and I each a lappy!
Actually today can buy liao, but due to some reasons,
will delay till tomorrow.
I'm so damn happyyyyyyyy,
DO YOU KNOW?!

Was having the erhum, cooking course for 2 days already.
Yesterday we learn how to serve,
and prepare to serve etc etc.
Today we learn how to cook mushroom soup!
Yum yum! :D
We had 2 tries, and it was too buttery.
BUTTERY, as in too thick.
Overall was alright lah.
And the chef was like so damn funny,
keep entertain the whole group.
I guess everyone like his lameness?
Well, if they don't like, I don't care either,
cause I like it will do!
He can compare lameness with me.
Wohoo.

On the last post, after we went to friend house before the course,
we went back to school.
And found out our shoe was in a wet state, after the heavy rain.

And we were struggling to head back to school,
it was a very short distance,
yet we shared our money to head back to school because we're late.
The fare is only $2.80 got godness sake -.-

Ok, tomorrow is the result day.
If result not good, I keep quiet.
Until I got my lappy first, or else later no lappy!
So Saturday then tell them lur?
If want lappy, must use wicked method! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home