http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

WTH, friendster sever maintenance?!
I set wrong something lah!! -.-
Fuckfuckfuckfuck.
I'll get over it as long as it work.

Hmm not bad :S
Yesterday had 16 views.
Was quite glad actually,
because after I stopped blogging for some times,
some actually stopped reading.
But from 30+ views to 16 views is already quite pathetic.
Well well well, I'm sure it will resume back the pace.

Hoho, now...
Something important to say..

I have been running stomach ache for 3 days continuously already,
if this continues till don't know when,
probably you won't see me get to blog,
I'll probably collapsed,
and you'll get to see in the hospital,
washing my intestine.

Was suppose to meet Elvin and Melvin to play lan previously at 11a.m.
But I guess all of us overslept.
I woke up at 12a.m.
And was on the desktop page when Elvin called me,
and told me, "Eh where are you now? I just waked up leh."
Similarly, I told him the same thing!
HAHAHHAHAHA, laughing for don't know fuck lahs.

Anyway, why everytime things turn bad,
and when I dream,
I'll probably dream of things which are rotten bad becoming good.
Is that a symptom or something?
Or is it.. the opposite way?

Arggg, who cares.
It's driving me crazzzzzzi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home