http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quick post.
For your info, I'm at my friend house.
My lappy might not be fixed already,
or it might take a longer time.
Time flies, let's wait though.

Alrighty, today is the last paper!
Go to school for only like only for 20 minutes to test just now?
And will be going back to school later on.
For god sake, it's extra curricular program.

These few days happened a lot of things.
Too much for me to say.

Art; I manage to did it in time, but very ugly -.-
I think I make Miss Goh disappointed?

Miss Goh damn cute lah!
I was anyhow drawing the paper I've spared.
And it roll to the floor.
Miss Neo took it, and gave it to Miss Goh.
Miss Goh gave me a silence look.
And I was so embarrassed that I quickly lie my head on the table.
After that, Miss Goh come.

She folded a crane and putted it on my table.
And after that, I was playing with it,
and crushed it in the end -.-

She say, "YOU CRUSHED MY KENNY?"
(btw Kenny is the name of the crane)
I was laughing all the way.

And, and, and.
Mother day was a disaster.
My mom got so pissed off by my niece.
But now, it's all over -.-
Resume back to the normal life.

Chinese paper so damn hard !@#$%^
Believe will hardly pass.

Alright, got to go.
Will blog ASAP!

Stay tune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home