http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Was studying with Darren and Gary after school earlier on,
and we end up chatting and laughing again.

Half an hour passed,
and I'm only on my first paragraph.
By the way,
Gary and I was doing Social Studies while Darren was doing Chemistry.

&&,
I don't really wished to come online.
Just to do somethings,
and happened to blog.

I think I've offended so many peoples in school,
especially those sec 4.
!@#$%^&*
But I don't care anymore.
It look like,
I'll be a small person in the school.

I'll definitely be one,
since I'm already one.
:)

HAH.
Won't be blogging these few days due to exam.
So I won't be able to help my niece to settle her things much.

WTH,
always indirect shoot.
What's that suppose to mean man?

Should I give up on everything?
I'm so tired of these stuffs.
I'm really tired.
I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home