http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I guess, right from my very first blog,
I stated that negative comments are not needed.
It was like um, 1 or 2 years ago?

I don't understand with 'kids' nowadays,
like to quarrel and quarrel,
then find back-up to help.
You see,
I'm not stating anything in terms of 'fight',
it's just irresistible.
I'm just realize that actually I got into a kid argument.

Finalize, it's hard to believe something..

Was having flu throughout the whole exam today.
And yeahs, brought tissue and used within 30 mins.
Was kinda disgusting as I brought the tissue only after recess.
Before recess I was rubbing against my school uniform.
But, it's not ridiculous for my reason huh,
don't expect me to rub against the paper and hand it in.

Was kinda bad, forgot everything man.
Because of that damn fluuuuu,
and almost incomplete.
It was the last 5 minutes that finally chiongggg ah.

Maths was a total mess to me while Gary and Darren said..
The maths damn easy leh!
I was like -.- Don't insult me leh.
Both of them took A-maths and E-maths by the way,
so to them, it was like a total piece of tootttt.

And went KFC ate and chat ONCE AGAIN,
but with Stanley this time round.
Overall, quite sastified with today.

Tomorrow is Biology and English exam,
so.. Gambatte! :D
Have to start revising now.

I promised I won't lose MUCH,
te hehehehe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home