http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Quite an enjoyable day.

School resume like normal,
but I forgot to bring my art file for Art after school today.

So..
Darren and I decided to accompany Gary for his braces.
And seriously, damn funny.
We were gossiping lots and tons,
and some saggy womens.

And the worst part is..
Gary should've take out his braces by today already,
but.. the doctor forgot to book appointment for him.

And..
He has to wait another 11 weeks!!
Because all the particular dates are chosen you see.
Another 2 months ++ for him.
I guess it's fate for him to wait for me to take out together.
Who knows the next appointment happened the same thing?
I pity him lah -.-
Luckily I'm private clinic,
so.. HAHA,
GARY SOONG JIA RUI, WAIT FOR ME!

And and and.
Gary went home first,
while Darren and I meet Elvin for dinner.
And somethings happened**
Shall not include.

And I didn't know it could be so much fun wait "handphone camera"!
We were laughing all the ways,
our actions and faces were damn retarted,
a face you wouldn't imagine.

I decided to gave up on you,
yet I can't resist on looking you.
Just a possible remarks,
no more initial feelings.
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home