http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

9.55a.m now!
Today only test on Chemistry,
that's why.

I flunked my Chemistry badly.
I really don't know how to do.
I was sitting near the front,
and when I looked back,
guess what I saw?

Whole row sleeping.
-.- cool mah?

Was lefted with half an hour
after completed whatever I know,
and.. slept.

When it was time to wake up,
my whole leg numb.
I couldn't move and was
screaming within myself for 5minutes.

And the teacher said we can go,
I was kinda still stucked there,
as my leg is not really recovered from the "numbness".

Went back-gate, intended to go home.
GUESS WHAT!?
It was not open -.-
So brought watermelon and sit there eat.

Then saw Mr Segreant opening the gate.
But, for himself -.-

WTFFFFF MAN!!
I fucking hate him damn much!
Not because of this,
because he picked on me so much.
He's a teacher with more words than action,
even he is a PE teacher.
Useless teacher. You sucks.
You only haolian when your floorball team wins,
when your floorball team lose,
you didn't announce it?
Scare siasuay ah?
You're a totally piece of noob shit!
I've been tolerating you so long,
don't push me to the end.
You'll only disgrace yourself, I swear.

And went to front-gate and walked
whole round to the back-gate,
just because that security
guard is not doing their job.
They are not opening the gate
when we finished our exam!
Want us to do what!? Sit there and sleep sibo!?

Rawr lah, make me walked for nothing.
Waste my energy,
what's more. After I ate the watermelon,
stomach ache occured again.

I guess I'm allergic to watermelon,
these few days have been having watermelon at home,
and stomach hurts like hell.
These few days, all I know is shit,
instead of studying.
It's like TOOOOTTT lah.
Sorry for being so unglam,
but I think shitting is my new hobby!

I think I kinda talk too much,
the post is getting longer and longer.
But really too much to say already!
Cannot blame me ah.

Exams! Exams!
End next Wednesday!
Hopefully end faster,
cause the other schools have end.
Like I say,
our school is good in being tortoise!

P/S: I kinda like the channel 8 9.00p.m show song.
Anyone got any idea what's the song name for it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home