http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Hoho! Damn happy now leh!
Felt so much better after giving up.

Been having the "stomach pain" throughout the day.
And it was after that chinese stall I've eaten.
I swear !@#$%&^!
I think it really caused food poisoning.
Well well well, I'll still insisted on eating that,
or I'll lefted with nothing to eat in school.
Every stall is so sian!
Been having serious headache throughout my chinese paper 1.
Lanjiao lur. Cannot even concentrade well.
And the topic was like so toottttttt.
So complicated and difficult to understand.

Anyway, mom keep talking about those not auspicious stuffs.
Mom, if something happened to you,
I do not wish to live either (:
I'm left with nothing now.
I don't wish to see anything happened to you.
I swear I'll die with you,
and you shall be the greatest mom ever!
Mother day coming! ^^

Now, I've several conflicts for months.
Let me name them out.

1. Sister angry with me.
2. Friends internal problems.
3. Crushed.

I believe I'll solved them one by one soon.
Or it will be killing me,
I totally don't have the mood to study.

Please, Art,
LET ME BREATHE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home