http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Skipped school.
But will be going school later for cooking course.
This is the last day,
and I hope it will succeed; whatever it takes to.

I really bwg.
I REALLY BWG!!
ANYTHING WHATEVER.
This quote nice to say meh?
You don't have your opinion meh?
I really feel like giving myself a tight slap,
for being so irritating and so, disgraceful.
Yeah, I also feel like giving someone a tight slap for dao me so long.
Tamade! First time tio dao so long.
Oh, it's not the first time, first time was when I messaged all of my buddies,
and 3 replied only ;D

But nevermind lah, I already deleted everything,
since that someone say anything liao.
ROFL CAN!? *killing myself*
I just feel like laughing out so loud,
I don't know how to face that someone in school,
or avoid all the times?
I mean, not go to canteen in the morning,
just in case that someone will appear there?
And avoid walking the huge staircases instead
of the staircases people seldom walked?
This might worked.
Or perhaps I should give it a try before saying anything.

I felt so descipable, detestable, greedy,
self-needs, irritating, attitude right now.
Perhaps more to be mentions.
I simply sucks,
DILLON TAN YONGCHEN fucking bastard. _|_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home