http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sorry for the late post.
Was editing my blog.

Wasn't really in the mood to announce the results,
but anyway, here goes my results.

Biology: 21.5/50
Maths: 35/140
Chemistry: 20/50
Mother Tongue: 53.75/100
History: 21/50
Social Studies: 23/50
English: 61/100
Art: 62.5/100

Overall I passed only 3 outta 6 subjects.
But still quite sastified.
Didn't really expected my Biology and Chemistry could get that score.
I expect the score was like only single digit.
And I didn't expect my Chinese will be that low.
To a sudden extent, I was really shocked.
And Art, art art, quite good.
Got rank 3 among the class.
Muhaha, I lose to Azree by 7.5marks or something,
and lose to Fuzliah by .5mark.
But I willing to lose, because their prep work was so fantastics!

Alrighty, stop talking about paper.
Cooking was fun today.
Heh, just done the menu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home