http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Same place, different mood.

Even if the person does not take attention of you,
take your courage out and grap this opportunity.
This is what I've been trying to convince myself.
But, so far, I can't, there's no chance for me to.
And right now, I'm thinking of you once again.
You make me fall in love with you so madly, so deeply.
Could you really ignore my presense,
even though you know I've been staring at you into blank space?
You controlled my mind, kill my brain cells,
drank my brain juice. All I can do now is pray.
Pray that you would look at me someday.
Realise how important you're to me.
That's the only thing I'll be hoping for.
Will it be a different day this coming tuesday?
I really hope so, hope that the day would approached.
I'll not miss the chance again, I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home