http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm being asked by Meliza; kaixinguo to do this quiz.
Hence, I shall guai guai listen and do.

1) Do you wish to do this test?
- not really, but meliza asked me to, I've no reason to reject.
2) Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
- friends are no longer important.
3) Who is the person you trust most?
- prehaps darren, he is understanding and trustable.
4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
- prehaps not, i'm lack of everything in life.
5) How many pets do you have?
- noneeeeee.

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- eh, in what cases? as in, I really see before a rainbow after a rain.
7) What is your goal this year?
- goal ah. get to know that someone.. most importantly, promised to get top 3 with melvin and elvin. that's our goal, not only my goal.
8) Do you believe in eternity love?
- perhaps there's no such thing.
9) Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
- i dont know.
10) What feeling do you love most?
- up till now, being alone.
11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- i doubt i'll meet my other half.
12) Do you think you are irritating?
- to them, perhaps i'm really that irritating. personally, i also feel that way too.
13) Are you lame?
- LAME? as in lame in leg or what? i'm not one legged lah dey. I'm lame in character. Hoho, i damn lame one. don't believe ask my friends.
14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- kinship. w/o kinship, i'm totally nothing.
15) Do you love anime?
- er, don't scold me gay if i dun like.
16) Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words?
- EH, NO ONE TAG IN 5 WORDS EXCEPT MYSELF LEH. i shall describe myself then :P irritating, lame, retarded, dumb and most importantly, emo.
17) What have you done to please yourself?
- this thing cannot be say out der :o
18) If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
- back to primary 2, i swear i wun cause that damage again.
19) Name one person you are madly in love with.
- can't say, it's a secret.
20) What do you wish for right now ?
- holiday quickly end, and find that someone, hope that someone will talk to me.

ohyahh, btw i just wake up :P
it's 5.25p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home