http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Good morning guys! :o
Struggling through the night,
damn tired, hmm yup! Damn tired.
Yawnnns, don't know want go for Art anot.
Gary they all bo DNT? I don't know lah dey.
Call them bo listen one, so bo xim.
I wonder why I burn midnight oil when they didn't even go for school?
It's like, I'm working all alone again.
Elvin want to eat dinner tonight,
comfirm 148 again. Okay lah, later wake up then call you.
Yawnns, comfirm go ah? Comfirm with me the peoples going later.
Sms me or something. Buey ton liao.
Goodnight to me.


I'm something in my mind.
I've some fear and terror, an incomplete silence.
Fancy me thinking of so much things,
it all end up with destiny.
Perhaps I've been fooled by fate once again.
I'll not give in, neither do you, god.
Some ties are just unbreakable..


Yawnn, I forgot I cannot sleep.
I scare later cannot wake up for dental appointment.
OMGZGHXGZ. I'll be a living zombie later on.
Rescuse meeee, darlinggg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home