http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Just finished playing maple, was in a lousy mood.
So rather not play.
Was playing lan with Elvin, Darren, Melvin and Qiqi earlier.
Then we went to eat chicken rice.

Evidence:

And we went to play basketball later,
I mean they went, I was slacking :\

And the place we went to, was scary.
As in, creepy, look so high above.
Like those murder places.



And on the bus, the little toddler made me laugh.
I don't know why, when he use his machine gun and make the stupid noise,
I'll start to laugh like siao.
I think he know that I'm laughing at him,
(and he seriously think he is damn cute),
and make more noises.
Was so fucked-up.
I guess his mom was also irritated by him, lol.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home