http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Going to meet them for breakfast soon?
Yawnn, it's hard to get up in th morning, especially when th sun is not up yet.
In th past, don't have to worry bout that,
now yes, cause INDEPENDENT mah. x)

I missed 3 lessons of Art, I hope Miss Goh will not scream when I reached.
Sian lah, I also don't wish to go.. go till so late der.
My game.. HOW?! :P
Game is my life siol, =.=
By gaining half on my holiday, Miss Goh,
mean you're killing me, my holiday is so ruined.
*sobbies* kill me instead.

Okay lah, was high in th morning; good,
or else later no energy draw like ahsiao.

Have been sleeping really very less these lately,
normally was 12 hours per day during holiday?
And now was.. 6-8 hours.
I just seem can't to get to sleep..
Too stress ler :P

Hmm, I feel like changing link again?
This time, whoever wants it get it from me.
Don't be such a retard for me to wait to tell you.
I won't do it, so get it from me.

Ohyah, just a piece of advice,
I seriously hope you can unfeatured me,
and delete all th pictures I'd once with you.
Don't be such a bhb, as I hate it.
Don't make me hate you, dude.
I don't wish to repeat. You know I mean it.
Thanks alot.
I don't mean anything rude.

Memories are no longer as valuable as a jade anymore.
It does not consist of bits of bits of mineral and craving laughing skills,
but broken of pieces of tears in nature.

My sentence sound really funny huh?
Idc lah deyy, trying to improve my meaningful sentence skills.
I hope it really sound something that I wanna it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home