http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today we had a class party!
Event at 11.45a.m to 12.20.
It'll be remembered always.
Thanks Ms Goh and Mdm Kaur!
I guess a lot of class should be envious beh?
And class event day!
We'll be going to East Coast.
Enjoy picnic there and..
do what we want!
I'll go find dajie if she's working during that time!
And we'll be hiring a bus and go together as a class.
And and,
our class jersey haven't been settled.
They're slow lur.
-.-

And after school,
Darren, Elvin, Gary and me went 148 eat.
But 148 is having a break.
So damn, #$%^&*
we've to changed spot eat.
While eating,
we chatted a lot of things.
Tons and tons.
I just hope some bitches and bastards didn't appear in my life,
now I live with regrets with them around.
How cruel the world is.

9 more days to mid-year.
Jiayous everyone! x3

Anyway,
Aaron,
I don't know what wrong with you,
you don't seem to be yourself.
I doubt some bitches or bastard must've said something again.
Believe it or not.
Decide whether it's a eternity friendship or not.

Just give me a break.
I'm really breaking down.
Like what Gary say,
we won't get to know tomorrow stuffs.
To me,
a new fresh after 11.5p.m.
A brand new day.
Isn't it?
Can I say something that I longed for?
Aren't promised mean't to be not broken?
I did it.. my heart has turn from liquid to solid.
No longer weak nor easy to bully.
Don't show your hypocritical side of yours.
Just hide it.

You know it yourself..

Will there be eternity friendship?
Will there be trust?
Will there be backstabs?
Must it be like that?
Should I follow my destiny?
Give me a clue.
Just a clue is all I needed right now.

I need your glance.
LOVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home