http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Went dinner with Familyyyy, as in 10 peoples! :D
With future sister-inlaw. lawls.
Alright, we went saukura eat,
and I don't know how much is the bill,
probably $300+?
Who cares siah, also not my family pay der.
Lols, say me pratical yeah.
Anyway, here goes.


Orange skinnes! :P

LOLS, see 4 different colour skinnes,
range from left to right.
Orange; Red; Grey; Black


I needa haircut.

Ah, sastifaction.

Laosai 2 times upon reaching home.
Really buey ton siah,
I drank 4 bowls of sharkfinsoup,
and 1 bowl of cream of mushroom.
So laosai is unavoidable :(

Last but not least,
HAPPY FATHER DAY!
Thanks for doting me so much.
Tomorrow is your birthday,
hope you will enjoy :)

*Tomorrow got cake eat* muhahas =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home