http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Currently at lan shop. Was so diao~
I swear I won't come Chinatown at night.

Just now went to cut hair at Melvin house there,
and went to eat at Rajar Inn. They cheat my money $_$

Got some funny incidents, lmao~
This uncle was standing there, in the middle of the spotlight,
and his face was like squeezed like, like a status.

And we went to Archade, and Elvin play that stupid Stacker.
He almost won a PSP!! LOL, he very unlucky lor,
left the last level to reach, in the end lose.

And on the bus to Chinatown,
I've a feeling I kana molested sia!
They was like chionging down the bus, and didn't sense my presense?
Keep touch here and there, squeeze and squeeze.
So ass laa, then when up the escalator,
I let this uncle go first, he stare at me for 5 bloody seconds!
And he say, "go, go first" *Pushing me*
I was like -.-x wtf, let him go first sia, this is how he treat me.
Somemore his eye so bloody big!!!!

Then go up the staircase, this bloody uncle scare me,
he was speaking teochew to himself.
I chuatio, pull Elvin and ran away.

Okayy, stop here, I'm so irritating!

2 more days to school reopen!
Qi dai, qi dai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home