http://www.stay-tune.blogspot.com!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hear the difference! SO CUTE!

Hopefully everything will come to a end.
Twinny all those problems, tons and tons.
I couldn't help in anything. Yes, none.
Perhaps I'm useless to her,
perhaps I'm useless in any ways.
Seriously, please take good care.
Don't make this twinny here worry for you, OKAY!?

Schools life.
Perfectly alright, only with studies.
But overall, the class is getting united each day.
On one day, I laughed till cried.
It's really very very funny that I couldn't resist it.
On chemistry, Ms Prema was going through FYS.
And asking questions, and Azilah answer it.
Blahh, I forgot the questions and answers.

I will try to avoid next time.
Since you won't probably notice me anyway.
This time, my heart is dead.

Ohya, Aaron birthday!
Everytime he is organizer,
but this time his birthday,
I don't know what to get him.
19 April '08. Sigh.

very pain*
what can I do?
it hurts*
:(*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home